Elasticsearch Fundamentals Eğitimi
Sosyal Medyada Paylaş!
- Basic flow of data in Elasticsearch
What is Elasticsearch, strengths and weaknesses and typical use-cases.
- How to install Elasticsearch and what are the main configuration files
- Indexing a document: what is an index, type and ID
- Field types in your mapping: text, keyword, numeric and geo
- What is the difference between stored and indexed fields. What is _source?
- How text analysis influences what matches and what doesn’t
- Getting a document by ID. Why is it so expensive?
- Anatomy of a search
- Adding aggregations to a search
- Doc values and why you need to store the same data a third time (in addition to indexed fields and _source)
- How updates work and why you should avoid them if possible
- Why deletes are soft and when data is really expunged
- CRUD operations
- Running a full-text search
- Running aggregations on query results
Working with an Elasticsearch cluster
- What are primary and replica shards. How failover works
- How searches are distributed to multiple shards (of one or multiple indices)
- Configuring unicast to tell nodes how to join a cluster
- Using Cat APIs to get the current state of the cluster
- Creating indices with different numbers of shards
- Checking the health of the overall cluster and specific indices
- Adding new nodes to the cluster
KAYIT & ÖDEME
Bilgi ve Kayıt için lütfen form bilgilerini eksiksiz doldurun. En kısa zamanda size dönüş yapıp gerekli işlemlerle ilgili olarak bilgi verilecektir.
Ödeme Seçenekleri: EFT / Havale ile ödeme